At Riverwalk, we aim for pupils to:
- Make outstanding progress that leads them into a fulfilling lifetime of opportunities as an adult.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Manage their emotions and behaviours.
- Undertake relevant daily living tasks with confidence and independence.
- Feel safe and know how to feel safe.
The school receives a number of grants to support and enhance the curriculum and provision.
Pupils follow a developmental approach to curriculum provision, which are divided into 3 pathways Engagement, Partnership and Team.
The impact of spending the grants is evidenced within pupils learning journeys and termly pupil progress reports.
Please click on following link to see the Review of Spending 2021-2022
Please click on the following link to see the Proposed Spending 2022 -2023